Our client, a leading Energy company, is seeking an Operations Manager in Watford City, ND.
In this role, you will plan and direct the operating, maintenance, and construction activities of midstream facilities to ensure safety, compliance, integrity, cost control, timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Ensure safety of employees, public, facilities, and property
- Manage and monitor performance
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, hiring, development, training, performance reviews, and discipline
- Ensure necessary tools, equipment, and resources are available for operations, maintenance, and construction
- Manage contractor activities
- Develop operations and maintenance budgets
- Interact with customers, contractors, regulatory agencies, and internal departments
- Assist with customer proposal preparation and contractual commitments
- Approve material acquisitions, capital expenditures, contracts, and invoices
Requirements of the Operations Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus at least 7 years of experience in natural gas, crude oil, refining, operations and maintenance, transmission, or a related field
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of OSHA, EPA, DOT, ASME, ANSI, state, and local regulations
- Self-motivated, able to work with little to no supervision, independent
- Expert level problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Creative, innovative, and out-of-the-box thinkers strongly encouraged to apply
For immediate consideration, please submit resume to Kara Onorato at KaraO@iscjobs.com.